This class contains valuable information regarding identifying, defusing, and managing not only your personal anger issues but situations with others.
This is a self-paced, online 8 hour course, containing 8 modules. Each module is 1 hour long. Participants must complete the module requirements sequentially before proceeding to the next module.
- Increased understanding of angry feelings
- Address issues underlying angry feelings
- Correct irrational thinking which leads to anger and interpersonal problems
- Decrease extreme anger, reduce potential for violence
- Address areas of potential conflict upon return to community