This class contains valuable information to reduce substance abuse to protect the health, safety, and quality of life for all. The program is built upon a view of how to deal with the urge, triggers, feelings and emotional behaviors related to addictions.
This is a self-paced, online 8 hour course, containing 8 modules. Each module is 1 hour long. Participants must complete the module requirements sequentially before proceeding to the next module.
- To assist participants in becoming abstinent and maintaining sobriety
- Reduce recidivism through substance abuse
- Reduce substance use among participants
- Rehabilitation of participants
- Address consequences of substance abuse