Violence & Conflict
This course focuses on creating opportunities for personal insight, behavioral change and non-violent living. Participants are expected to improve conflict-resolution skills and decrease acceptance attitudes toward aggression and violence.
This is a self-paced, online 8 hour course, containing 8 modules. Each module is 1 hour long. Participants must complete the module requirements sequentially before proceeding to the next module.
- Reduce violence and violence-related behaviors
- Address conflict and decision making
- Discuss how to deal with conflict
- Self-awareness and looking inward
- Reducing confrontation through active listening